Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012

Ah, my first post on a blog in a very long while, and I'm afraid this will be little more than me kvetching away like a curmudgeonly old sod, which is pretty accurate a description. Am sitting here at my desk at work, but finding it hard to focus (as always) because I'm being regaled by the delightful sounds of someone eating. And not just that, but chewing with one's mouth open. I love those joyous sounds of you masticating away assiduously, salivary glands working in overdrive, and squishing away on your food. It's like the sound boots makes as they wade through mud and muck. And perhaps it's just that my office is quiet, but come on, if I can hear you eating from across the room and with a number of cupboards in the way, something must be amiss. Some things are better off not being shared, and that would include squishy eating noises.

Moanmoanmoan. Ok, done. Back to work!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen